If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Bo Bunny Dots ~Christmas Trees~




OK, I knoooow it's two days before Halloween...but I'm just in the Christmas spirit! Here's a little wall art for Christmas made entirely from Bo Bunny Basic Dots. I love this paper, nice and thick...you will never use plain cardstock again! This was a super quick and easy project...I found an old frame in the attic, free hand cut the trees and snow bank, then punched out the circles. The "holidays" is a piece of chipboard I covered with paper. Inked it all...added a few buttons...easy, cute and fast!
Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers