If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Crate Paper~Prudence

Do you ever have a paper that you tend to reach for over and over again? This fall that paper for me was from the Crate Paper Prudence Collection. To be honest with you, it was one of those that when I first saw it I wondered how I would be able to use it. Well, I figured it out fast! My outdoor fall photos all just seemed to "work" with this collection.

On the journaling, I dipped the edges in Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels to give it a more distressed look. As anyone with a four year old knows... distressed fits perfectly.


Oh, and sorry for the horrible pictures-- my local friends can verify that we haven't seen the sun in quite a while. ;-)

Posted by Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers