If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey ~~Bittersweet~~ Kit ideas




As usual, Basic Grey has the most beautiful paper lines! Bittersweet is perfect for Valentines Day, or anything about Love! With this kit that Tammy created, I designed two gifts, one a tin (perfect for jewelry...hint, hint gentlemen! Or a gift card fits in perfectly too!) that I covered in paper and slathered in Prima flowers, then spritzed the new Cherry Blossom Glimmer Mist all over! I used the Glimmer Mist to change the color of one on the off white flowers, and deepen the pink of the others, then spritzed it on the tag too. The Melissa Frances key hole is a perfect romantic center to one of the flowers too. I use the lace and wrapped it around the handle, tied the other ribbon into a bow and added a tag I made with my Spellbinder die. This was a quick and beautiful project!

Then I made a HUGE Valentine's Day card for my sweetie! I love how the papers reminded me of a quilt, so I had the idea to make a "crazy quilt" out of the papers. Hence the sentiment, "Crazy in LOVE"!




And there is still enough paper in this kit that after doing both of these projects, I have enough left over to do a layout too! How about you trying to make something special for your sweetie? Take my ideas and see what you come up with!

Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers