If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Christmas Magic ~ Little Yellow Bicycle

So I hear you might have some holiday pictures to scrap? Say it isn't so! Well, you are doing better than I am if you are working on this year's pictures. This picture was from 2006 but I had been holding onto it because I just couldn't find the right paper to use with it. Luckily, this year Little Yellow Bicycle came out with a line that worked perfectly. I just loved the die cut paper and traditional feel of this "Christmas Magic".

I finished this off with some die cuts from the 8 x 8 LYB diecut tablet, some Prima Say it in Crystals and the perfect saying from Melissa Frances' ticket book.

I was also able to try out Tim Holtz's fragments. Just glued a circle right onto the die cut using glossy accents and made an adorable ornament.


Have fun scrapping those family memories... it's why we do this... right?? The fun embellishments and techniques are just a bonus. ;-)

Posted by Tammy

1 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

This page is fabulous!! Yu did a great job!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers