If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

New Scribble Scrabble Gable Gift Box Mini Kit

Just look at all of the yummy goodness that comes with this kit!

This paper by Scribble Scrabble is just so darn cute. I love the vintage look to it and the wonderful colors. I fell in love with the little cherries! Here's the next "box" mini kit, this time a gable box! I thought it would be perfect to put some brownies in for some new neighbors! So I did a SUPER SIMPLE design for the box and a quick easy card. I promise, anyone can make this!









Start by using the box as your template, cut the sizes smaller than the side you are covering, then round the edges (I used a punch for this). Using my SpellBinder die, I cut a hole for the window, then cut a coordinating frame. I attached the flowers and brads...instant cute! I tied the top with the red tulle, then added a little tag. Last, I made a simple little card.

You will be the hit of the neighborhood if you bring these to a new neighbor...or teacher gift...birthday of someone special...just endless possibilities!

With my scraps, I made two more cards!


Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers