If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Glimmer Mist Album

I know I gush about Glimmer Mist, but I really am infatuated by this glimmery goodness! I had an opportunity to create this beautiful journal, and spray to my hearts content! I played with the screens, chips and mist...all fun, fun, fun. Take a look at the colors and super cool effects you can achieve when you layers the Glimmer Mists. I found that you can spray a light mist first, lay down your screen, then spray a darker color next, lift up the screen and spray a gold or pearl over everything. Ahhhhh....magic.





0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers