If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey May/June POTM Sneak Peek!

As promised... the much awaited sneak peeks of the May and June layouts from the Basic Grey "All about me" Page of the month program! We are hoping to be shipping these in early May. If you are not already on the pre-order list and would like to be... give me a shout! It's filling up fast. I am sold out of Jan-March and only have one April left. If there is enough interest I will order more.... but I need to hear from you! Send me an email and let me know which months you need.
Have a great evening!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers