If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Melissa Frances Kit


Soft, classy, timeless...everything I feel when I see Melissa Frances' Attic Treasures kit. You get to play with everything you see in the above picture, cute little tin, luscious flowers and wonderful timeless papers! I want to sip a mint julep and watch a game of croquet (can you tell I've got some deeeeep south in me?) every time I get to work with her product. This time I altered a band aid tin to look like a little teapot! Perfect to hold a Mother's Day surprise!


I have to confess, I got a little physical with this tin. The first thing I did was rip the handle off the top. Perfect for venting a few frustrations! Try not to break the handle, as that is what is now the handle for the teapot, just covered in ribbon and attached. The spout is made from an old Stickles bottle that I cut in half and wrapped ribbon around! See...recycling at it's best!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers