If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Happy Birthday BasicGrey!

BasicGrey is celebrating it's 5th Birthday! It seems like only yesterday I discovered this fun and completely unique company... and my, my... how they have grown! I've been inspired all day after receiving their July newsletter announcing the celebration. I decided I would take a break today and scrap in honor of their big day. Here is what I played with....


and their newly released June Bug!!







And now on to what I know some of you have been patiently waiting for... the winner of the Bo Bunny Freedom collection....
and the winner is....
Nancy L. said...
She is very talented, I'm loving her cards and projects!
Thanks to all who participated! Nancy L., email me with your address and I will get your prize out to you right away!
Have a great week!
Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers