If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Fancy Pants ~ Christmas Magic~



Tammy sent me THIS adorable paper kit from Fancy Pants called "Christmas Magic". I just fell in love :0) Look at that HUGE snowflake!! How could you cover that up?? Most of this paper I just want to frame and hang on the wall :0)

I used some of THESE Prima Holly Leaves. They were not quite the right color, so I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist...

Now, you scrappers out there...how do you handle doing the same picture for different albums?? I try not to do this, but I love these pictures of my kiddos from last year, so I decided to scrap them twice...one for each of their albums.



Does everyone do this?? Scrap the same picture more than once?? Do you do the exact layout twice (or 3 or 4 times?)

I used some of THESE super cool Dew Drops from Robin's Nest. (I sooo want to use these for the center of a flower!)
So, one wonderful paper line gave me two very different looking layouts! Hmmm...only took me 10 months to scrap last year's Christmas photos...maybe I can be a little faster this year!

Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers