If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Sweet Love

Hello all!  Here's a sweet little project I wanted to share with you using the beautiful new Little Yellow Bicycle line called "Sweet Love" Tammy is now has the paper kit in stock HERE. I see she has some beautiful kits with this paper too...HERE and a Card Kit HERE!

I love the vintage feel and colors, very soft and romantic. Although it does have sweet little hearts, little love birds and lovely written quotes, it doesn't have to be for Valentines projects alone!  Here's an example of a little gift that could be for any time of the year!

Using my JustRite stamps (found HERE), and my Copic markers... I created these sweet little seed packets.  I used the LYB paper to create a simple belly band of paper, filled the glassine bag with seed packets, and attached my JustRite label.  I finished it off with a coordinating ribbon.  I let my son write his name on a little tag, and give it to his preschool teachers as a little Valentine surprise!  They just loved them!   Cute for Valentine's Day, but perfect for any time you want to give a sweet person a sweet little card or gift!

Thanks for stopping by Lil' Lambs Boutique!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers