If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Prima Marketing ~ Delish!!!!

I have always been a huge Prima fan, but I‘ve got to say these new collections are truly amazing. Tammy has put together the most fantastic kits. The Prima Marketing ~Watercolor Rainbow ~Deluxe Scrapbook Kit is perfect for even the most inexperienced scrapper. It includes not only beautiful two-sided patterned papers but also papers like “Because” (shown below unadorned).



In a pinch, you could just add pictures and journaling and you would have a gorgeous keepsake, but of course I had to “kick it up a notch”! The first thing I did was cut away the inside of the frame. I ran a piece of light aqua Bazzill through my Cuttlebug to emboss a raised floral pattern. I sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sea Glass on a sponge and rubbed it over the embossed paper then took a bit of brown Distress Ink to it to age it a bit. I used pop dots to adhere it to the backside of the paper behind the opening.


I double matted the picture, wrapped a scrap of sateen ribbon and added a bow and a Prima Pebble before pop dotting it in the center of the opening. I just love the dimension this created.




I loved the Prima flowers that came in this kit but wanted more of an impact, so I cut flowers from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge in multiple sizes. I embossed them with the same folder, rubbed rose ink on them and layered them over three Prima leaves. I then took the clay flowers from the “Say It In Pearls“ embellishment (can you say yumm-o?), tinted it with rose ink and placed it in the center of my home made flower. I love the way the way these nestle so nicely in with the Primas.


The "because" title is beautiful on its own, but for more dimension I cut out a “b” the same size on a bit of light pink Bazzill, stamped it with text, inked the edges and embossed it with the Cuttlebug. It is pop dotted for added dimension.


A few more flowers, a bit of journaling and this layout was complete! Love, love, love me some Prima!



1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Patti, I love how you took the Prima paper and really made it your own. The dropped photo mat and the popped "B" are perfect touches to this...not to mention all those gorgeous Prima flowers.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers