If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Halloween in Wonderland ~ Spellbinding

Graphic 45 has cast a spell on me with this amazing line of magial papers!  Tammy has bound the spell even further by putting together the Halloween in Wonderland~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit!  I actually had to call my daughter in to make me cut into the first sheet of paper.  Seriously - I just wanted to save it all!  But how could I, Right?  So for my first projects from this enchanting kit I had to go with the Mad Hatter theme.


I used the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and my Gypsy to weld two "top hats" together to cut out the base of this card.  The sheet of playing cards in this kit are so much fun and I used one to tuck in the ribbon hat band .


Here is a view from the side so you can see how it opens and all the dimension this fun card has.


Here's another one but on a 5.75 by 5.75 card.   I love how the rabbit is looking at his watch on this playing card.  It goes perfectly with the sentiment on the inside...


See what I mean.  I have a stamp set that says this but the greeting looked so small on this big card. Instead, I made a rubon with my inkjet printer and a transparency sheet.  Stay tuned for more projects with this amazing paper!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers