If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Texture, Texture Everywhere!

Okay so here's my deal - I love, love, love Graphic 45's new line Halloween in Wonderland.  That said, I am finding it incredibly hard to actually cut the paper.  Seriously, I think most of it would be beautiful just framed!  So for this layout, I used the entire sheet, added a framed photo and then just used the paper itself, to add dimension.



The frame is cut from black glitter paper from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.  I used some black metallic paper for the crow at the top and the bats at the sides of the frame, just to set them off a bit.


This paper has beautiful leaves and flowers all over it.  Because I wanted to show off the paper, I cut around the top half of the teapot and Alice, added coordinating paper to the back of the page, and pop dotted them up.  I used Prima flowers and leaves all over this layout matching the flowers printed on the page.   Before adhering them, I misted them all with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, giving them an amazing shimmer.  I also used alot of Ranger Stickles on this layout.


Here is a shot to show how textural this layout is.  In the end, I did have to cut this stunning paper but every element is in the original location, just popped for texture.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers