If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Lost in Pixie-land?

Wow, it has been forever since I posted but real life intruded and I can't say that I liked having to work 12 hour days for the past 2 months!  But I am getting back to part time and this adorarable kit by Cosmo Cricket was my first grab.  PixieLicious is the easiest kit I have ever worked with! Every sheet of paper in this kit has the most amazing color and the embellies Tammy has put with it are simply divine!  LOVE LOVE, LOVE the color in this first layout!


The strips of titles in this kit make it super easy to whip together a page.  I put these three pages together in one afternoon!


For this last page, I wanted to see if I could make this paper look a little less girly and us it for one of my sons layouts.  I used a strip of aqua patterned paper I had laying around to tone down the girly feel of this paper and I think it turned out great!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers