If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Easy Pink Paislee and Melissa Frances Christmas Card




























Some days I am a lucky girl! This was one of them when I had the opportunity to create something with the Vintage Moon Collection from Pink Paislee, a few items from Melissa Frances, Bo Bunny and Prima.
This was a super easy and quick card! I cut the paper (beautiful vintage inspired papers with lovely names: "Harvest Moon" and "Full Moon" were the ones I chose for this card. ( I know it's probably designed for autumn...but it spoke winter to me this day!)) inked the edges, attached one of the vintage labels from Melissa Frances Winter's Day stickers, accented with Prima flowers and leaves, then I added Stickles accents for some "bling" (this girl has gotta have some bling!) The accent paper are from Bazzill Black and Bo Bunny Double Dot Wild Berry Red. Super quick!


I can practically smell the hot chocolate!!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers