If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Fancy Pants...About A Boy!





"I have a SON"
If you scrap pictures for a little boy, I don't know if you noticed (like I have) that the colors are b-o-r-i-n-g compared to most of the papers for girls. My little guy LOVES bright colors (think a full blown tantrum over wanting hot pink sunglasses...Mommy won that one!) and I was so excited to see these papers. These papers have a great vintage look and vibrant colors, a perfect combination for any page "About A Boy"! Great names too...are you a sucker for paper names like me? (This also works for paint colors...sometimes I pick paint based on their names...Boticelli Red comes to mind). These names are wonderful, "Rockin'", "Chillin'" and "Expression" are the ones I chose for this project.
Posted by Catherine


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers