If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

My Little Shoebox Sugar High



































Sugar high, indeed! Find something salty to munch on when you are working with this adorable paper...you won't need anything sweet! Abounding with strawberries, flowers and butterflies, but in rich fall colors, it is perfect for autumn memories. I also like to think of using butterflies to represent change, or growth, so I used this paper to capture a moment when I new what my daughter was going to be like in her older years (help...please!!). I also created my own embellishments by cutting out some of the butterflies, then covering the wings with glue and adding tiny glass marbles. The bodies are covered with Stickles, then popped off the page. Enjoy!
Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers