If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Seasons Change

We're driving across town, I'm preoccupied and in a rush as usual. I hear an excited squeal from the back seat, "Momma! The trees are changing colors!" "Momma?" Uh-oh... question number ten of the how many questions can I ask Mom in an hour game... "Will the tree at Emma's school be orange again?" Oh good... an easy one... "Well bud, I'm pretty sure it will be orange again." Silence in the back seat... and then... "I hope it's red." Silence in the front seat... and then... "I hope it's red this year too. I'm ready for a change."
Change can be nice. It can make things fresh and exciting and makes you look forward to what each new day and season will bring. For those of you that don't get to enjoy the fall foliage in the season of change, here are few for you courtesy of Prima. Oh and Prima, if you read this.... I have two requests for red leaves this year.
You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. ~Jim Rohn


Who knew a four year old could be so insightful?? I love that kid!
Speaking of love... I love this next layout! This is one of those layouts that reminds me of why I got into scrapbooking. A scrapbook page should be able to speak for itself... tell you so many things without even a word. That's why I love this layout by Rebecca (paper*bouquet). The picture says it all... true love.



One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; That word is love. ~Sophocles

Posted by Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers