If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey Capella - A bright Star!

I am a a huge fan of Wikipedia and it says that "Capella is the sixth brightest star in the night sky." Well I think that Capella is one of the brightest stars in the Basic Grey line. The Cappella~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit~ KOTM is simply lovely.  I Ilove the muted and diverse colors in this kit and the embellishments?  Forgetaboutit!


When my oldest got Chicken Pox, she got them pretty bad! Whenever she saw this picture in the photo album she would say, "Baby got the Chicken Pops". So there you go, the perfect title  which is cut from the Cricut Storybook Cartridge.


Don't you just love this adorable chicken cut at 6 inches from the Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge? I added a big distressed bow to dress her up a bit!


The photo mat is pop dotted on three sides so this journaling tag can slide right in. Don't tell anyone, but it is actually some leftover packaging from some prima flowers I got at Lil' Lambs. I finished off the other side with some matching bazzil and added the tab cut from the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge. I am a frugal scrapper and if I think I might be able to use packaging on a page, I keep it!


Can you believe that this layout is from the same kit?  Such a different feel with the black base.  This title is cut from the Hannah Montana cartridge and welded together with my Gypsy.


These circles are punched at 1.5 inches out of the bits and pieces left over from both layouts.  The flowers were originally gold.  I wanted to include silver in this layout, so I saturated the flowers with Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz.  It is hard to see here but the original gold color shows through in places - so pretty.  I also used some Ranger Stickles - Icicle all over this layout!  Love me some bling.


The journaling tag is one I had lying around from Fancy Pants.  I trimmed it to an oval shape, then placed the amazing Prima Say It in Pearls Corner on top.  If you haven't tried these beautiful stick ons, you are really missing out.  They make any layout really special.


And with the left overs I made this card.  The monogram is from  Fancy Pants. A super simple thank you for a very special sister in law.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers