If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Cosmo Cricket ~ Girl Friday~

Tammy has so many wonderful items coming in...I can hardly decide what to play with first!! With school going to be finishing up soon, I guess it's time for me to start on the last years pictures :-)

I love most of Cosmo Cricket, and this line called Girl Friday, does not disappoint! Soft pinks, vintage prints, graph paper...what fun, what fun!




With my left over scraps from my layout...I created this cute little card for my daughter's teachers! I cut all of this with my Cricut Expression!!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers