If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Our First Card Kit!!


Woo Hoo! I love to make cards, and was so happy that Tammy decided to have a card kit! This is a great mix of green, blues and browns, plus two cool little stamps and some yummy extras: Pom poms, Prima flowers, ribbon, buttons, Bazzill cards and envelopes and some a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e paper with the ever popular owls and raccoons. Papers are by Prima and Bazzill. This kit includes enough to make 5 cards with some extra left over! Here are some ideas I came up for this kit...I used the pom-poms as the butterfly's body! I cut the shapes with my Spellbinders dies. So much fun!










0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers