If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Love Shack, Baby!! Card Kit!


Now if this mini card kit doesn't bring a smile to your face...I don't know what would! This one actually grabs you by the arms and shakes you a little to make sure you are awake :-) Bright, fun paper by the ever wonderful Bo Bunny...this collection is called Love Shack! (I hear the B-52's....) In this kit you get the wonderful paper, great trims, and a tiny little bottle of glimmery goodness in the form of Glimmer Mist Dreamsicle. You also get a cool "hello" stamp.


So, the first thing I did was spray the white Prima Flowers with Glimmer Mist and set them aside to dry. Next I cut (yes, you are allowed) my stamp apart. Just make sure you don't cut into the image. By cutting your stamps apart, it gives you a ton of more options. Then I squished the now smaller image into an oval on my stamping block and stamped the image. I cut it out by hand and die cut a scalloped Nestiblities oval. I cut the pom-pom's off and used them as the centers for the flowers!

Everyone would love to get this bright "Hello" from you!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers