If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Quick & Captivating Pink Paislee

I love the names almost as much as the paper. Fascinating, Enchanting, Captivating.... that's what this quick layout was made with.... Captivating. I chalked and distressed all of the edges. Then I cut out the flowers from one of the patterned papers in the kit and layered them so that they would frame the photo. Next, I took some white flowers from the Prima White Pillar Pack, dabbed some clear stickles in the centers and glued them onto the vine I created from the cut out flowers. Then, I cut up some Prima Say It In Crystals and intertwined them through the vine. A cute and quick little layout for a cute and captivating little cowgirl.

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers