If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Cosmo Cricket ~Early Bird~


Cosmo Cricket is at it again!! Cute, Funky, Retro, Fun, Fun, Fun! I just love this new Early Bird Collection...and Tammy said it's selling fast and I needed to post some projects before it's all gone! Here are a couple of cards I made with the collection, and I love them both for different ways. The trend of vintage retro is a style I am learning to embrace, and the toaster's, salt and pepper, and kitchen images are just too hard to pass up!


Then the patterns, dots, cherries, florals...oh my!



Oops...this one was requested for publication...told ya this is come cute paper :-)
Hurry, get it while you can :0)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good Lord I love this new paper line!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers