If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Kaiser Craft - Grandeur Board Book


I have just loved all the sneak peaks Tammy has put up here of goodies coming soon. I thought I'd jump in with this beautiful Grandeur Board Book that is in the Shoppe right now.

Made by Kaiser Craft, the boards are sturdy and easy to work. The scroll work on the first page certainly does add a sense of Grandeur. I love the finished look it gave my project.

I opted to paint all my boards white with Acrylic Paint and then add Crackle Paint (Pickett Fence) to various parts to give it a more worn or vintage feel. There are so many different options with these board books. You can you use stain, ink, Glimmer Mist or even Mod Podge scraps to cover it (which I'd imagine would take a while but would look gorgeous afterwards...hmm, making mental note to try that sometime).

I have more pages and the story behind my Board Book, that you can see here, on my Blog. We'd love to see your take on Kaiser Craft products. In case you missed it, here is Catherine's Kaiser Craft project.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers