If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Webster's Pages and a Recipe Stand!

Oh boy are you guys gonna love this!!

Tammy at Lil Lambs Boutique sent me some suuuuper cool stuff to play with! When I saw this plain recipe stand, I about fell out of my chair! I couldn't wait get a chance to alter it so it would match my kitchen! Kaiser Craft Recipe Stand
and used THIS great kit full of Websters Pages and created this:


To get the "cherrywood" look, I used three different Glimmer Mist's. First I sprayed with Juneberry Wine, then Graphite and last Coffee Shop. I sprayed then brushed the Mist all over the project in layers to get that reddish brown to match my kitchen cabinets!


I LOVE Webster's Pages paper, but my main issue is that they are too pretty to cut. So I started with my favorite full sheet (that I couldn't bring myself to cut) and added lots of cut outs from other sheets. I inked the edges of everything, then painted around each label with more Glimmer Mist so it added more dimension. I used my Copic Markers to color in the apron and top of our lovely cook! Finally I Modge-Podged the entire thing


For a finishing touch, I added Tim Holtz Metal Corners (also in the kit) on the bottom. It is now sitting on my butler's pantry waiting for a recipe!!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers