If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Cosmo Cricket ~Earth Love~ Deluxe Kit

Cosmo Cricket has done it AGAIN. How?? How do they come out with the cooooolest paper time and time again? How? Oh, I guess I shouldn't worry, and just be happy they do!

Tammy created a wonderful kit using Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love and some wonderful coordinating goodies (bling AND buttons!) to go along with the beautiful paper. Full of fall colors, clouds, spots, dots, stripes and cute sayings, the paper does not disappoint! It made me think about back to school, so I am trying hard to catch up with my school scrapping! Here's the page I made from the kit


Sorry the picture is not one of my best...believe me...this is some cute paper and a great kit!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers