If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Tis The Season...to start some cardmaking!

It seems I can never get started early enough to accomplish my yearly goal of making all my Christmas cards. So, I decided to start now.

Let's see, that's 1 down and 99 to go....I better order a few more card kits. I made the card below using the Mini Card Kit (Bo Bunny's Tis the Season) from Tammy. This line is so classic, that you will have some great cards to mail at Christmastime.

If you're not a cardmaker but just enjoy the pleasure of making layouts, you can still scrap some wonderful memories with the Scrapbook Paper kit, like I did below. You can see close ups and ideas, here on my blog.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers