If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

A little gift...


I just love this paper by Bo Bunny...St. Nick...I am still creating with the KIT that Tammy sent me!

I took some scraps and die cut the tags with Spellbinder Nestabilities, colored my image with Copics (can you see the glitter??? It's so hard to capture in photographs... That was drawn with a Copic Atyou Spica. My heart is all a-flutter when I use those. The glitter is micro fine! Here's a tip...all Copic's you can store vertical since they are air tight EXCEPT for the Spica! These need to be stored horizontal so the tips will not clog with the glitter!)


I used ribbon scraps from the kit, along with the Prima Flowers to decorate the top of my gift bag. I cut the green flower apart and used it as "leaves".

The bag is just a glassine bag that I embossed with an embossing folder :0)

Christmas is less than 100 days away! :0)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers