If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Bo Bunny ~ St. Nick

So Christmas is only 105 days away. I think I can get a few Christmas cards done this year....if I start NOW. :0)

Vintage Santa's are just my favorite images for Christmas, so when I got this Deluxe Kit from Lil Lambs Boutique, (from Bo Bunny, appropriatly called St. Nick )I had my inspiration!
I know most people love to make scrapbook layouts with kits...but I love cards, so I typically do my cards first...layouts later. But, you could easily make your layout first, then use the scraps to make a few Christmas cards!

I especially love the Prima bling! I cut it apart so I could use it for several projects (yes, you are allowed to cut things....)It's called Prima Holiday Lights Spray...and comes in the kit along with some beautiful lace...


Thanks for taking a peek :0)

<

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers