If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Tim Holtz is rockin' my world!


I know, I know... it's sold out...but don't despair, I've ordered more and it will be here September 2nd! This has been so popular that it was sold out before I could get some to our fabulous designers to show it in action. Luckily, I found these on Tim Holtz's blog and he even includes a short tutorial on this fabulous new product that is sure to "rock your world"!
To see more demos and tutorials by Tim be sure to visit his blog! It's always a fun blog to hop to!
Have a rockin' hump day!
Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers