If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey Eerie Kit

Wow, have you seen the new Basic Grey paper from Eerie?? It is sooooooo cool! Now, I am a fan of Halloween, and it is one of my favorite things to scrap too. But, I seem to always start with cards.

Here's the Basic Grey Deluxe kit full of goodies HERE:



Here are the first two cards I've created...just since yesterday :0)


Now, I also got to play with a few new items to Lil Lamb's Boutique, (I know, I'm a lucky girl!)...Tim Holtz Rock Candy (be still by heart!) and the Floral and Stone Impressability Die by Spellbinder HERE. You would believe how fast I ripped into that Impressability!! I've been experimenting on everything! First, I did go to the Spellbinder Blog and learned how they create with them HERE, then I started doing my own thing! I cut the pumpkin from Oval Spellbinder Die, using felt, then sprayed it with Glimmer Mist...THEN ran it through the Impressability! What a cool effect this created. I did sandwhich two pieces of typing paper to blot up the extra Glimmer Mist.


On to Rock Candy. Yummy stuff, let me tell you! I colored the bat with my Copic Marker, then covered it in Ranger's Distress Stickles Rock Candy. I hand cut the pumpkins eyes and nose, then touched it with Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Rock Candy. Can you see all of the cool cracking technique?? I will be using this stuff on everything!!!




Here's another I created just using the paper, and a fabric bow!



I am soooo ready for Halloween :0) Have fun creating!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers