If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Boo!

Did I scare you?? I hope not! My heart did skip a beat today when I saw the date on the calendar. October 1st always sends a chill down my spine. With the holidays right around the corner I start to get a sense of urgency that I need to start getting things done before the year's end. That's not to say it isn't all fun.... just busy. ;)
Here are a few things to get your heart to skip a beat. I'm ready to start those Halloween projects... layouts, gifts for teachers, special treats for the kids.... How about you? We have a ton of cute Halloween paper and Deluxe kits in stock to get those juices flowing!
How about Fancy Pants Designs "Trick or Treat"...
BoBunny makes gift giving easy with their "Boo Crew Kit"
I just love the hauntingly fun "Eerie" by Basic Grey


and Pink Paislee never fails with their Halloween lines and this year it's "Twilight"


I will be at a trade show in Houston scouting out all of the new fall releases that are starting to show up. While I'm there I'll be taking a few classes from the pros- I'll try to get a few pictures. :)
Have a great weekend!
Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers