If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Prima page in a flash!

My valuable scrapping time seems to be less and less these days so I'm loving these stitched pages by Prima. Half of the work is already done for you- just find a kit to match your picture and you're done. Okay, so that might be exaggerating a little but it is much better than trying to thread a sewing machine myself!


Check out this spectacular kit!



I just cut out the center square, placed the picture behind and then embellished to my liking!



I adore the bejeweled leaf in the kit! For the letters I took some of my clear acrylic letters and coated them with Tim Holtz's Rock Candy crackle paint and then accented the title mat with Rock Candy Stickles. Brrrr.... almost feels like ice!


Enjoy your snow days!

Tammy

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers