If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Here a Prima, There a Prima


How fitting that it's a Prima declared week here at Lil' Lambs Boutique. I just happened to finish up this Blue Stitched Prima Deluxe kit this week. I love the stitched background pages because it means less work for me.

This Prima kit was a perfect choice for this picture of my daughter with her beloved Dandelion (I know, I don't get it either). The yellow flowers in the kit were the perfect pop of color for the rest of the page. I haven't mentioned this yet but I really enjoy the Alpha Stickers. They come in quite handy when you want to have a longer title that you don't really want to cut out.




Instead of the usual Stickles centers I put on most flowers, I decided to snip a bit of the blue velvet trim and stick it under the clear pebble...wha-la, instant blue center. I also folded down a third of the platinum flower to create a smaller corner border for my photograph.




Here's a closer picture of that gorgeous lace trim. It always reminds me of the tablecloths my Great Grandmother had and we kids were never allowed to eat on.




Don't forget to take time for the small things this Christmas season!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers