If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Butterflies in my tummy!

If you like shimmery, glittery, blingy things, Bo Bunny~ Snowy Serenade~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit is just the ticket. When I received this kit and saw the gorgeous papers and the amazing butterfly and crystal flourish, I knew exactly what picture I HAD to scrap. My dear daughter's first choir concert in middle school gave her the opportunity for her first solo! She was soooooo nervous.



Instead of using the Decorative Edge Paper straight on the page, I turned it on an angle so more of the beuatiful background paper would show. I trimmed off the excess and used a bit to accent the left side of the photo. I mounted the photo and cut the title on Bo Bunny Double Dot (available at Lil Lamb's) .



I added the Prima Say it in Crystals Flourish, Bejewelled Butterfly, three Robins Nest Dew Drops and a bit of journalling and Voila!




The stunning papers and embellies in this kit make it easy to create quick but beautiful pages, to grace your memory books!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers