If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Page of the Month Redux


While we're on the subject of Basic Grey's Page of the Month program here at Lil Lambs Boutique, we on the design decided to have a go at some of these kits too. We wanted to provide those of you that have bought already or wish to purchase, some additional ideas for the kits.

Below is the kit from December available here, and the wonderful 2 page layout created by Basic Grey Design Team member Kellie Goree.




I decided to create two separate layouts using just the products from the kit. The only additional items that I used were Distress Inks for the edges and Stickles (doesn't everyone use those?). The first layout is of my two daughters on one of our famed adventure walks...their favorite. They so enjoy being together and I had to capture it on paper. The border on the inner section and the mat around the photo is the Martha Stewart Around the Page Double Loop combo punch. Isn't it divine?




I used 2 different papers, enclosed in the kit, to make these roses (technique by Tim Holtz).




Here's a closer view of the Double Loop punch.




I decided to outline the letters that came in the kit, with black ink, so I could use them against my similarly colored background.




My second page had a plethora of Martha Stewart border punches. I might be just slightly addicted. This is my youngest decked out and proud of it. She knows how to work a camera.



These kits really give you plenty of embellishments to work with. Below is my virtual garden of chipboard flowers. Little tip: Even though these have a sticky backing, I would advise gluing them down anyway.



And a final close up of some more of the border punches.


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers