If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

It's a tropical paradise!


I can't complain a bit about the weather here! I've spent more time outdoors this week knowing that the sun may disappear again within the next few days.  On those days that have me cooped up inside I tend to grab my summer photos and scrap away.  It takes a litte bit of the chill out my bones.  Try it- and then tell me these sunny papers don't brighten your day. 

Prima's mix of  the Tropics and Paradise lines fit the bill for my last "where is the sun" scrap session.





This was made using the Tropical Paradise deluxe kit which has sold out but we do have a couple of the paper kits left.  Grab them while you can and watch those winter blues float away. ;)


Have a great day!

Tammy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers