If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Never skip an opportunity to get something done early.


I'm so excited about the Caardvarks challenge this month. Not just because I got to dive into my Bo Bunny Love Bandit Deluxe kit below, but I now have all my cards done for my 3 sweethearts (my husband and two girls).




For my husbands card, I whipped out those deco scissors and made a patchwork with several of the papers (and yes, there is a bit of red in there). I made faux stitches all around, because honestly I'd never be able to get to my sewing machine. Some of the green trim, pleated into a circle, made a great center for my flower at the bottom.




The Bo Bunny tag sheet was perfect to pull from for my two kiddos. On this card, I grabbed my Deep Edge Lattice Heart punch and Doily Lace Edge punch from Martha Stewart to make the bottom part.




Finally for my littlest munchkin, another tag from the tag sheet, some faux stitching around the patterned papers and some handmade punched flowers from the paper in the kit. I topped it off with some more of the green trim and centered my flower with one of the fancy glazed brads.



Don't forget, you have until February 1st to submit your entries!

4 comments:

JLP said...

I love these cards and this blog is fabulous. This is my first time visiting. This is great! Thanks!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Cheryl...super cute! Great job :0)

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Adorable Cards Cheryl! I think I need this kit!

Steph Zerbe said...

super cute cards!! And kit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers