If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

More Nook & Pantry!

Well, it seems that everyone is tired of winter paper, and ready for spring! I guess that's why the LLB design team all seem to be reaching for our bright and fun papers :0) Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry seems to be very popular right now! Tammy still has several super groovy Nook & Pantry items left...go take a peek! Look HERE  and HERE.

These cards are from the paper kit HERE

I love the vintage inspired prints...plus,  if it has a pear on it..I'm all over it!


This is a *to die for* paper line!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/barbie-party-supplies.html]barbie Party Supplies[/url].

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Cheryl I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards and you are right, this paper is to die for!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers