If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

My Freshman Effort!

Hello! My Name is Patti Weigel and I am so excited to be the newest member of Lil Lamb's Boutique design team! I'd had this picture of my daughter in my "need to scrap" drawer but could never find just the right paper. Then I received the Bo Bunny ~Persuasion~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit and I knew I'd found it.





I just love the die cut paper and the cut out journaling cards in this kit. I used my Cricut Gypsy to weld the title "5 Things" and cut out some hearts from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. Embellished with some ribbon, Prima flowers and matching brads completed this layout! So simple when all the coordinating papers come in a kit!

After I finished, I wanted to see how many layouts I could get out of this kit. I completed three layouts! Number two came together so cute and has a completely different feel. At first I thought that these papers were too feminine to use for a boys layout, but soon found how wrong I was.




On this one, I again used the cut out journaling cards and my Cricut to cut out the letters and brown shapes tucked behind the photo mats. I did use scraps of Bo Bunny Double Dot (the green and brown) and some buttons to embellish and give dimension. The edges are distressed with Smooch Spritz Peralized Accent Spray by spraying on a to a sponge and rubbing it along the edges. This gives it the most delish sheen!

For the last layout I did use a full piece of Bo Bunny Double Dot (not incuded in kit) and pieced all the bits and pieces to create this great page.




Three great, completely different looks from one paper kit. What fun!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woo hoo Patti! You're freshman post is fabulous. Love the 3 completely different looks. Can't wait to see more and welcome aboard.

Rebecca said...

PATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! I love love love the clown layout. How'd you get that shadow look under the green journaling block? It almost looks like a crisp vivid digital page. You go girl!

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Thabks so much Cheryl & Rebecca!

Wish I could take credit for the shadow but that is what it is ~ I pop dotted the journaling block and took the photo in natural light, hence the perfect looking shadow! LOL

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

patti!! Welcome aboard :0) Great job, and you rock that Cricut!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers