If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

There's a Love Bandit on the loose.


Are you finished making your Valentine's yet? Here's some ideas using the Bo Bunny Love Bandit Deluxe kit. The cards you've seen before from the challenge a couple weeks ago. But now, I've created coordinating gift bags/boxes so I added them back in the photos for fun.


The gift bag below is a part of the deluxe kit. I used the Martha Stewart Deep Edge Daisy Fan punch to create the border. The tag is from the Love Bandit Tag page.




For my girls I made these adorable candy gift boxes using a template from My Time Made Easy™. For the first one, I used the Bo Bunny Double Dot sheet to create the gift box. The cardstock is so sturdy and is great for packaging uses.




I added some of the cute critters found throughout the Love Bandit line to decorate the sides. I picked up the heart border punched theme from the card and added it here to the box. The punch is the Deep Lattice Heart punch by Martha Stewart.




I added more punched hearts and a flower to the top for a cute finish.




Note: When attaching a flower to any packaging that opens at the top, remember to only glue one part of the flower to one tab. This allows for easy opening of the gift box.




I used one of the Love Bandit sheets for this gift box.




I picked up the pink background and fowl theme in the card to use on the gift box.




And another pretty layered flower for the butterfly closure at the top. Again, I only glued one portion of the flower down so that the box will be able to open.




Coming later this week....my last project with the Love Bandit line. Keep an eye out for it.

1 comments:

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Cheryl~it's just beautiful!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers