If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Webster's Pages ~On The Boardwalk~

We all love Webster's Pages!!  The funky, yet vintage images are what draws us back time and time again.  I fell in love with their latest release, On the Boardwalk...and Tammy has created an amazing Kit of the Month from the paper, plus added all sorts of vintagey embellishments and ribbon to jump start your creativity!

I combined a challenge from Moxie Fab World (creating some sassy Anne Taintor style cards) with this kit...and here and the cards I have created so far!  What fun :0)



These were so fun to create!  I probably have a few more up my sleeve, I can't seem to stop making them :0)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Yvette said...

OMG!!! I LOVE these cards ladies!! Love the "vintagey" feel! Great job!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers