If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

The Last Little Bit!

This is the last of the Prima Marketing Watercolor Rainbow Paper from the deluxe kit and I’ve really enjoyed working with it! This is another one of the great “layout” papers that could you could just add photos to but of course I couldn’t do that! All the gorgeous embellie’s came in this kit! (I know, crazy, right ?)



I knew I wanted to use the Prima Say it in Pearls (sans flowers) on this layout and I love the way it highlights one of the beautiful, Prima Canvas Buttons.


I used the two other canvas buttons as centers for the prima flowers, added some ribbon and two Prima Temple Leaves on the right side of the printed photo mats.


I love the journaling mat printed on this page. Just the perfect size for a nice memory!


To finish of this layout, I welded the title on my Gypsy using the Gypsy font cut at 2 inches. Inking it finished it off perfectly! I just loved this Kit!



0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers