If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Sur les Rues de Paris...with Prima

It appears to be Prima week here again at Lil' Lambs Boutique.  Clearly we ladies on the Design Team having been having an absolute ball with all the gorgeous Prima Deluxe Kits that are in the Shoppe.  Below is a layout using the Pastiche Deluxe Kit, which I cannot tell you how gorgeous these papers are.  I definitely will have a couple more layouts using this kit for you all to see.

Meanwhile, it's off to Paris with mes bebes mignons (my cute babies).  I held on to these studio pictures I had done of them several years ago, just waiting for the right paper collection to come along.  Well, here it is.  All the gorgeous items on this layout (except for the Paris collage stamp) came from the kit.




Honestly, these papers are so stunning, there is not much left you really need to add...unless you're a froo-frooy scrapper like me.  You'd really only need to add a few matted photos and a title and the gorgeous flower/butterfly borders will do the rest of the work for you.  




However, if you're like me, then throw some more on, I say.  While the Pearls/Crystal bling and Prima Pebbles and additional handmade flowers can be quite busy, they don't seem to clash (at least to me) with everything else going on in the layout.

To keep the flow of the bottom border of the paper, I cut a small slit with an exacto knife and inserted my matted photo inside.




You simply must check out all the exquisite Prima items the Shoppe is carrying right now.

2 comments:

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

sooooo pretty Cheryl and you babies are just adorable!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Beautiful, Cheryl!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers