If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Prima Goodness

Prima, Prima, Prima...we just can't get enought of Prima here at Lil' Lambs Boutique!!  Tammy sent me THIS beautiful Prima Kit, Flights of Fancy.  Seriously...*drool*  And I sooooo wanted to just stare at it all day...so I created something I DO get to look at all day!  (sorry for the lack of pretty background...)

I know people have been altering clip boards for ages, but this was my first!  I loved it!  But, PLEASE, can someone tell me...do you take the clip off before you cover it...then re-attach somehow??  I had to work around the clip, and that was not fun.

But look at the Prima goodness...just soak it all in!





...and here it is, in my scrap corner, holding my upcoming deadlines :0)

Have a great day!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers