If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Watercolor Rainbow ~ Beautiful

The Prima Marketing ~Watercolor Rainbow ~Deluxe Scrapbook Kit is really amazing. This kit made scrapping three pages a snap. The three beautiful “layout” pages were so fun to use and the gorgeous embellishments included with this kit make the most glorious pages. But it is also great for cards too. Here are two that I made with the last sheet I had left.



Here’s a closer look at the gate-fold card. The font and scalloped cutout are from Cricut’s Storybook cartridge.



The second layout I did was with the “Precious Morning” Sheet seen below unadorned.



Here is the finished layout of my precious daughter in her Christening gown.



The Prima Debutante Flower Stem on the right side of the frame is unbelievably beautiful. It really makes this layout special. Because the picture had aged and Sarah’s gown no longer appeared snow white, I chose to ink the white areas on this paper with some vanilla ink. I didn’t want the gown to appear yellowed and by not using true white anywhere else on the layout the gown appears whiter.



I only had the one pose of Sarah in her gown, so instead of using three smaller pictures, I chose to block it out and use this area for a title. I love the way this particular paper looks layered on the vanilla cardstock (again font from the Storybook Cartridge). I finished the title off with a touch of Ranger Stickles.



This paper has two beautiful aqua corner flourishes on it and I just enhanced it with some pearl dimensional paint and stickles. I think it makes this layout pop!



I was able to do one more layout but am waiting for pictures. I will post it when I get them adhered. What really amazes me is just how much you create with these deluxe kits. So much beauty for a great price!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers