If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Life Portrait from Websters Pages


Webster's came out with a nice mix of bold to subtle colors and patterns in the their Life'sPortrait Paper line. I knew right off what I wanted to do with this page when I saw the beautiful, ornate frame on the right. I just had to decide which set of grandparents/grandkids to use. Since one side has 5 and the other 9, the choice seemed rather simple. Although there were plenty of frames left to use on the frame patterned sheet.




At the top you can see the new Martha Stewart Iron Gate border punch. Isn't it fabulous? It completed the top and bottom of my layout so nicely.




I chose Distress inks to give the layout more of a vintage feel (Tattered Rose, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo used here). The hand and watch on the right side were Distressed using Distress Powders (Weathered Wood, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo used)




Oh, how quickly they grow. In the blink of an eye, my husband and I will be the ones in the photo frame with all of our grandkids ready for us to spoil.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers