If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

I love Primas!!

Oh, have you seen the Prima's Tammy has been getting into the Boutique???? Are they not amazing?  I just couldn't resist making some into hair clips for my daughter :0)

These Prima's come with only 2 leaves, and I needed another large one to cover the end of the clip.  The leaf I had was the wrong color, so out came my handy-dandy Copic's!  (I've now heard of people using their copics to fix bleach spots on their clothes...since they are permanent.  AND I've heard about people fixing furniture scratches too! )  I scribbled to the side so I could see the color, then simply started layering color onto the leaf :0)

When it was dry (only takes a second with Copics), I glued everything on to a clip!

My daughter LOVES them, and they are soooooo cute!  Do you think an almost 40 year old Mommy could wear one??

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers